If you are looking for convenience, ease of installation, and high performance in a dial-up modem, this Zoom USB modem with Internet and fax capability is the answer. It’s small, light and perfect for either portable or desktop computers. Installation is very easy. Just plug one end of the faxmodem into your Windows or Mac OS X computer’s USB port, and connect the other end to a phone jack with the included phone cord. The USB port provides power to the faxmodem, so you don’t need a power cube! The Zoom Model 3095 has a 2-year warranty and quality technical support in the USA by Zoom Telephonics. The Model 3095 is fully compatible with the latest V.92 and V.44 analog modem standards to provide faster Web browsing and fast connect times using V.92 Quick Connect. Phone calls can be taken while on line using V.92 Modem on Hold. Other features of the faxmodem include: support for programmable duration DTMF (Touchtone), call progress tone detection (dial tone, busy, ring, etc.), support for voice mail (requires computers with sound capability and compatible software), advanced ZoomGuard lightning protection, on-board controller and Digital Signal Processor, and V.80 support for point-to-point H.324 video over dial-up phone lines.
- USB Powered – no batteries or power adapter required. USB plug is built into modem. USB version 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 compliant
- Supports the latest dial-up modem standards and faster Web browsing with V.92, V.90 and V.44. An on-board controller and Digital Signal Processor provides enhanced compatibility with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux systems.
- Fast Connect Times with V.92 QuickConnect
- Fax Support – a Windows or Mac OS X (v10.6 or later) computer is required
- Compact Size – Great for the road or the office. Comes with a 2 year warranty.