WEme Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub, add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily for Plug-and-Play connectivity to your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices. Eespecially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a mouse, keyboard, card reader or thumb drive, ect. It offers an ideal way to connect on the road, and virtually anywhere you need fast access to your USB devices.
High Speed Data Transfer
Four downstream ports support h/igh-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), and low-speed (1.5Mbps). This USB Hub saves your valuable USB 2.0 quota by consolidate 4 x USB 2.0 interfaces to one USB port so you can have more 4 peripherals connected simultaneously.It maintains backwards compatibility with USB 1.1 devices, so feel free to add more to your Mac, Windows or Chrome devices. To get the full power, the host and the device must have the same version.
With compact size, this 4 port USB 2.0 hub is a perfect lightweight travel tool, and the right companion for your business trip and travel. This compact hub tucks easily into the pocket of your laptop bag. Only take it out when you need to connect additional USB peripherals, like mouse, keyboard, thumb drive, digital cameras, flash drives, iPod ect.
1.This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. Devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
2.External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source, do not connect it to high power-consuming devices (such as HDDs, certain office equipment, etc). This 4 Port hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
3.2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, work perfectly in USB 2.0 port, which may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 hubs.
1 x 4 Ports USB 2.0 Portable Hub
- 4 port USB 2.0 or 1.1 devices to Compact size and portable. Easily expand by connecting up to your Macbook, Laptop, ultrabook, tablet PC and any USB 2.0 capable computer works with USB. Works with USB extension cable and reverse Compatible with USB 1.1
- Designed with a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe. Plug-and-Play; hot-plugging; driver free.
- Adds 4 unpowered USB 2.0 ports to your computer – Up to 480Mbps data transfer rate
- Build in Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Leakage and Short-Circuit protection unit. The connection cable is attached to the hub -no need to worry about leaving it behind or losing it
- Compatible with Windows XP /Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux.