1. The smallest WiFi router, its size is less than one-half of the Bank card,very useful for both business trip and household
2. Low power, the whole power supply less than 4W.
3. Dedicated power supply cable together with Ethernet cable two in one cable connector, reduce redundant connector, convenient for usage.
4. In WiFi intelligent bridge mode, it can intelligent control the device WiFi mode:
a. WiFi AP Client (it can be used for access from WiFi to wired Ethernet);
b. WiFi Hotspot (it is suitable for hotel room usage);
c. WiFi Repeater (it can extend the distance of WiFi signal coverage, ecology and safe);
5. In WiFi intelligent bridge mode, it supports WiFi hot spot scan automatically and WiFi hot spot memory function.
6. Support 802.11N WiFi transfer protocol, 300Mbps rate of transmission
7. Good compatibility, almost compatible with all of the smart phone, tablet computer, notebook and WiFi devices.
1 10/100M adaptive Ethernet female port;
dedicated two in one power supply cable, with a set of power supply and a set of 10/100M adaptive Ethernet cable ;
Ethernet cable and Ethernet LAN/WAN interchangeable
Button:Reset button (Long press 5 seconds)
Antenna:Built-in Intelligent Omnidirectional antenna
Transmission rate : 300Mbps
Transfer Protocol : 802.11B/G/N
No barrier transmission distance : 100 meters
VAR11N-300 main device size : 4.4*4.4*1.4 cm
VAR11N-300 cable long size : 30 cm
box size : 9.5*9.5*2.2cm
box weight: 65g
Package: VAR11N-300 + User’s Manual + packing box
- Three in one , professional wifi router , wifi bridge , wifi repeater
- 1 WAN, 1 LAN, two ports can interchangeable, such small volume has two ports, so unusual
- Original creation VDNS virtual domain configuration technology solves the user’s trouble of configuration
- Adopt the original creation D/A temperature compensated auto frequency control technology（TAFC）, the lasting stability ensure that the WiFi signal is not dropped
- Mini size : 4.4*4.4*1.4 cm；Supply power by USB (DC5V); No barrier transmission distance : 100 meters; 1-year warranty; Has any set up questions, just feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org