▶▶USB-C to HDMI 4K apdater with 2 USB 3.0 ports & PD charging Port for all new MacBook/MacBook Pro 2017/2016/2015, and other USB-C port equipped devices
1 x USB Type-C input
1 x HDMI port
1 x PD Charging port
2 x USB 3.0 port
▶▶ Compatible: we tested with the following devices:
★All new iMac/MacBook(MacBook 2017/2016/2015)MacBook Pro which with USB-C ports
★ Google Chromebook Pixel
★ Lenovo Yoga 900/910
★ Dell XPS12(9250), Dell XPS13(9350), Dell XPS15(9550), Dell Precision5510
★ HP Spectre X2, HP Spectre X360, HP Elitebook Folio G1, HP Elite X2 1012 G1
★ Acer Switch Alpha 1, Acer Spin7, Acer Chromebook R13
★ Samsung Chromebook Plus, Samsung Galaxy TabProS, Samsung Galaxy A7 2017, Samsung Galaxy S8
★ LG G5
★ HuaWei MateBook
▶▶ Prduct description
★USB 3.0 ports allow you to connect keyboard, mouse, thumb drive, and external HD to your laptop with data transfer speed of up to 5 Gbps.
★Power Delivery USB Type-C 3.1 Port with PD Charging – Charging your MacBook or other Type-C port devices while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
★Setting up an extra Monitor or projector has never been so easy. Simply connect with the HDMI port and you can enjoy Ultra HD (4K) at 30Hz or Full HD (1080p) at 60Hz with high definition audio in no time at all. No driver required for the Macbook or Chromebook Pixel.
▶▶Notes: We recommend using your original manufacturer charger adapters and cables to charge via the Type-C port.
- Turns a single USB Type-C port into 4 ports (4K HDMI output, 2 * USB 3.0, USB Type-C for Power Delivery).
- Connect USB Type-C devices to HDMI display, up to 4K video resolution.
- Allows you to connect keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to laptop, and access files from an SD card reader via USB 3.0 Ports.
- USB Type-C Power Delivery allows you to charge your Type-C devices while connecting multiple peripherals.
- Comparatively durable hub with aluminum alloy body and reinforced cable house. Compact and slim design makes it simple to take with you.