Color: Space Gray
Nine in One
Get 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 RJ-45 Port, 1 USB Type-c PD Charging Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 VGA Port, 1 TF Card Slot, 1 SD Card Slot, 1 3.5mm Audio Port, all in one hub.
Insert the net line directly to your computer for a more broadband speeds.
No-Hassle 12 Months Warranty. For any issue, just contact with us. We will reply within 24 hours!
Apple MacBook (2015 / 2016)
Apple MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018)
Apple iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 inch, 27 inch)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2016 / 2017)
Dell XPS 13 15
Lenovo Yoga 900
HP Spectre notebook
SAMSUNG NOTE 8/NOTE 9/S9
And more Type C devices…
1.Support PD and max 20V 3A charging output.
2.4k capable HDMI cable are required to achieve 4K resolution.
3.The maximum working temperature of this usb c hub can reach to 108.8°F(42.7°C), which may feel warm to the touch, but should not result in burns with brief contact.
- Multiport System: 1 USB-C PD charging port, 4K USB C to HDMI port, Ethernet port, VGA output port, audio jack, SD/TF card reader, and 2 USB 3.0 ports. A lightweight design made of aluminum alloy, compact but essential to your working efficiency.
- RJ45 Connector&Power Delivery: Automatically adapts to 10/100/1000 Mbps wired network, that’s faster speeds than wifi. Up to 60W charging power ensure that you can surf the web and charge the laptop at the same time.
- Video Output: HDMI and VGA ports allow you to mirror the high-resolution pictures up to 4K@30Hz and 1080P@60Hz. NOTE: HDMI and VGA outputs can be used simultaneously, 3.5mm audio output have to work with VGA, can’t be used alone.
- High-speed Data Transmission: 2 USB 3.0 Ports transfer data at super speeds up to 5Gbps, it supports SD/TF up to 128GB and SD 3.0, easily access files from universal SD and Micro SD memory card. Also can connect mouse, keyboard and other USB devices.
- Compatible with Apple 12 inch new macbook, MacBook Pro 2018 2017 2016 2015, Google chromebook, Dell XPS 13 15, Lenovo Yoga 900, HP Spectre notebook, Huawei Matebook and more type C devices. Works on Mac OS X v10.0 or higher, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Android.