1. Make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0/USB 3.1 specification. Not compatible with USB 2.0 Type-C devices.
2. To use the HD output port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.
3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB Power Delivery. The USB-C input charging port can’t be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices. The three USB 3.0 Type-A ports on the hub support a total output of up to 5V 900mA.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high-power devices. It supports one hard drive max.
6. NOT support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port.
7. NOT compatible with Samsung tablets and ASUS Zenbook UX330UA.
8. The SD card slot and the TF card slot can’t be used at the same time.
Cable length: Approx. 5.12 in
Video resolution (HD output port): Up to 4K UHD (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) or 2K/1080p/720p/480p/360p
Data transfer rate: Up to 5 Gbps
Power: USB bus-powered
Compatible USB-C devices (including but not limited to the following)
For MacBook (12-inch)
For MacBook Pro (13-inch & 15-inch)
For Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85-inch)
For Dell XPS 13 9350 (13-inch) / XPS 15 9550 (15-inch)
For Lenovo Yoga 900 (13.3-inch)
For Huawei MateBook (12-inch)
For Microsoft Lumia 950 (5.2-inch) / Lumia 950XL (5.7-inch)
System requirements: USB-C enabled devices with Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000, macOS X 10.0 or above operating systems
Compatible memory card types: Support SD cards and TF cards (memory cards are not included)
- 7-in-1 USB-C Hub: Extend one USB Power Delivery Type-C charging port, one HD output port, three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, one SD memory card slot and one TF memory card slot from one USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
- 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports: 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports allow you to simultaneously connect up to three USB-A peripherals to a USB-C laptop and transfer data at up to 5 Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Power Delivery USB-C Port: Connect to a USB-C power adapter and charge the connected Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop via its Type-C charging port while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
- 4K Video HD Output Port: Enable you to mirror or extend the display of your laptop to your HDTV, monitor or projector in up to 4K UHD (3840 by 2160) resolution through the HD output port. Backward compatible with 2K/1080p/720p/480p/360p resolutions.
- SD/TF Card Reader: Enable you to easily access files from either an SD card or a TF card on your USB-C laptop.