This AV switch allows you to connect multiple video devices with AV out (such as Wii, XBOX, DVD, PS2, Cable Box) to one set of standard yellow-white-red RCA connectors of your TV using AV cables. Then you will be able to easily switch the input signal without the need to disconnect and re-connect your AV devices.
● Input level Resistance: VS 0.8-1.0Vp-p/75Ω
● Output level Resistance: VS 0.8-1.0Vp-p/75Ω
● Bandwidth: 50Hz-5.5MHz
● Input Connector: 8
● Output Connector: 1
● Input level Resistance: 2V(RMS)/47KΩ
● Output level Resistance: 2V(RMS)/1KΩ
● Frequency: 10Hz-20KHz，0db
● Input Connector: 8 (R+L)
● Output Connector: 1 (R+L)
● Switch: Manual
● Enclosure: Metal
- Compact designed and solid built: just 15CM*10CM *5CM/5.9”*3.9”*2.0”,Metal case instead plastic one make it a durable device.
- Easy to Use and Install:NO software or power needed,Just plug it and it will work perfectly,Even computer illiterate can install it quickly.
- A great solution for someone with a whole bunch of old video game systems:NES SNES N64 GameCube Sega Atari Nintendo XBOX 360 DVD VCR Playstation PS2 PS3 PS4 Wii Cable Box etc
- Simple push-button switching:A full press gives you a solid ‘click’ letting you know the selection has been made. A half press resets the box to ‘all off’. Long buttons allow you to easily see what line you are on.
- 5 years warranty and friendly customer service.