Ugreen USB 2.0 sharing switch 4 port is the ideal solution for one-touch switching of access between four computers to a USB-based mouse, printer, scanner, and many other types of USB devices
Allows 4PC to share one USB device, for example, printer, scanner, camera, keyboard, and any other devices with USB.
Just plug your USB device into the USB port on the sharing switch, and connects 4 PC to the other 4 ports.
LED indicator lights show which connected computer has control of the attached devices
The switch can connect USB 2.0/1.1-compliant devices and hubs, but to function in USB 2.0 mode, the host PC and attached device or hub both must be USB 2.0 compliant
In the Box
1pcs*Ugreen USB 2.0 switch 4 port
4*1.5m USB 2.0 A-to-A cables for connecting two computers to the switch
1. The USB Cables(connected with the input and output devices) Length should less than 3M/10ft.
2. Not bidirectional, only works as 4 in 1 out.
- USB sharing Hub provides easy one-touch switching of a USB device or hub between four computers. Important note: For better data transfer, pls keep the USB Cables(connected to the input and output devices) Length less than 3M.
- USB 2.0 Sharing Switch is a great solution for sharing USB devices like USB printer, scanner, curve plotter, multifunction printer, Bluetooth equipment with four computers
- By using this devise, 1 USB device can be shared with 1 to 4 computers can share 1 printer, manually or automatically ,by this we can cut down office equipment spending and save lots of space
- Switch works with any USB-enabled computer without drivers ,so you could freely switch between two computers when connection to a USB device by a single push bottum
- LED indicator lights show which connected computer has control of the attached devices. Important Note: Please make sure the input voltage is Standard 5V. Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.