Intel Optane SSD 900P Series The USR 56K* USB Modem, now with voice‡, delivers the performance and reliability USR is known for, in a compact, flexible form factor. This controller-based modem integrates powerful communications processing functions into the modem itself, for assured performance without sapping your computer’s processing power. It is also broadly compatible across major operating systems including Linux, Windows and Macintosh (including Windows Server 2016, Windows 10‡, Sierra§, El Capitan, and Yosemite). V.22 Fast Connect, which reduces the connection sequence time for very small data transfers, makes this modem ideal for POS systems. The USB modem also supports USR Modem on Hold application to screen incoming voice calls while online, and to answer calls without losing your internet connection – no second phone line is needed! USB CONVENIENCE AND EASE OF USE Simple USB Plug and Play installation Hot-swappable (installs/uninstalls automatically) Bus-powered so it doesn’t require an external power supply ADVANCED FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY Send and receive faxes through your computer while running other applications Supports group faxing and timed faxing Permanently store preferred modem default settings POWERFUL MANAGEMENT TOOLS USRobotics Modem on Hold application lets you: Screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones Take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection – there’s no need for a second phone line SOFTWARE UPGRADABLE Firmware upgradable and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs VOICE FEATURES Perfect for creating a Telephone Answering Device (TAD) DTMF / Tone Generation and Reporting Configurable 8 or 16 bit voice compression 7200, 8000, and 11025 sampling rates GET THE SPEED YOU NEED Fast Connect (V.22) allows 1200 bps connections without error control in about 3 seconds, making this modem ideal for POS and ATM
- U.S. Robotics 56K V.92 USB Hardware FaxModem (USR5637)
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or equivalent, 128 MB RAM, 5 MB hard drive space
- Controller-based modem integrates powerful communications processing functions into the modem itself, for assured performance without sapping processing power.
- Windows Server 2012 R2/Win 10 /Win 10 64 bit/Server 2012/Win 8/Server 2011/Win 7/Server 2008/Vista/Server 2003/XP/2000 Mac 10.4-10.12
- Linux 2.4.20 kernel or higher (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)