Trendnet’s 28-Port web Smart switch with 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots, TEG-30284 , is a cost-effective switch for high-speed network uplinks or downlink server connections. A convenient web-based management interface offers features for traffic control, troubleshooting, access control, and monitoring, allowing for network integration flexibility into an SMB network.
* Web Smart Management
Provides an easy to use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of more commonly used SMB management features for easy deployment.
* Integration Flexibility
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
* High-Speed 10G SFP+
Offers four dedicated 10G SFP+ slots for high-speed network uplinks or downlink NAS / access server connections providing a cost-effective solution in adding 10G link capability to an SMB network.
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Utility & User’s Guide)
- Power cord (1.8 m / 6 ft.)
- Rack mount kit
- 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots for high speed connections
- 128 Gbps switching capacity & Easy to use web-based management interface
- 802.1Q, Dynamic GVRP, Private, and Voice VLAN
- IGMP v1, v2, v3 snooping
- STP, RSTP, and MSTP spanning tree protocols
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), SNMP Trap, RMON, port mirror, syslog, and SMTP alert
- ACLs, MAC filtering, DoS, and 802.1X / TACACS+ network access control
- 802.1p / DSCP / Queue Scheduling QoS support
- Smart fans reduce energy consumption and auto adjust for efficiency
- Lifetime TRENDnet Manufacturer Warranty