48 PoE+ ports (802.3af/at) providing up to 30W per port/ 384W total PoE power supply for multi-use(wireless access points, VoIP phone, IP Camera) 48 Gigabit ports to provide 2 Gbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port Configure VLAN, Static Routing, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), STP/RSTP/MSTP, LLDP, LLDP-MED,Web-based GUI, SNMP, rate limiting and traffic monitoring on the switch ACL, IP-MAC-Port Binding, 802.1x and Radius Authentication, Port Security, Storm Control, SSL and SSH encryptions and Dos Defend for your Network Security Segment your network and prioritize your traffic Add intelligence to your network beyond what unmanaged switches can provide IPV6 Support. 1U Rackmountable form factor LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and 24/7 Tech Support from TP-Link
- Supports 48 802.3at/af-compliant Poe+ ports with a total power supply of 384W
- L2+ Feature: Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. Power Consumption: Maximum (PoE on): 470.4W (220V/50Hz),Maximum (PoE off): 46.5W (220V/50Hz)
- IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications.IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- System requirement:Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.