The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” or “500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- More Reliable WiFi: Use your existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet access to any room in your house. Add Powerline access points throughout your home to create strong, reliable WiFi connections where you need them most
- Lightning fast speed: Powerline speeds up to 500Mbps
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”; Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software. System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux
- Power Saving: Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Ethernet port: 2x Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Expands networks through electrical wiring with Powerline technology
- Provides greater flexibility, speed, and stability than traditional range extenders
- Sets up in minutes in any wall outlet thanks to Wi-Fi Clone Button.Please ensure the adapters are connected on the same circuit
- Wired speeds up to 500Mbps and wireless speeds up to 300Mbps for lag-free HD video streaming and online gaming
- Two Ethernet ports for connecting devices such as TVs, game consoles, and PCs
- Ideal for extending more powerline and increase network coverage to hard-to-reach areas in the home
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment factors.
- Works over circuits on the same panel