Tenda F9 is 600Mbps High Speed and Whole-Home Coverage WiFi Router, 4*6dBi High-gain omnidirectional antennas, incredible Wi-Fi coverage and reliability, Beamforming+ Enhances the Wi-Fi Range and Stability.
Easy Setup, Easy Life
When you forget the broadband account and password, you can use the Broadband Account & Password Migration Function to copy the old router’s broadband account and password directly to the F9.
Tenda F9 support Smartphone APP remote management, you can manage your device at anytime and anywhere.
You will be reminded when unidentified devices connect to the network.
You can add unknown user to blacklist through the phone APP with one touch.
Download Tenda APP，enjoy your smart life!
Black and White List, remove all the unknown device from your network with only one key;
Power Adjustment, save power and enjoy heathy Wi-Fi life;
One-Key Channel Optimization, ensure optimum Wi-Fi experience;
Safety Detection, feedback router status at any time;
Remote Management, manage the router with internet even you are not at home.
Standard&Protocol: IEEE802.11b,IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Interface: 1*10/100/100Mbps WAN port, 3* 10/100/100Mbps LAN ports
Button: 1*WPS/RST, 1*WIFI
Indicator: SYS, WiFi 1/2/ , WAN, WPS
Antenna: 4*6dBi external non-detachable
Working Mode: Router, WISP, Universal Reader, AP
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK、WPA、WPA2
1x F9 Router
1x Quick Installation Guide
1x American-standard Power Plug
- Multiple modes: Support the wireless router mode, WISP mode, Universal Repeater mode, and AP mode to extend wireless coverage easily for various needs.
- 4*6dBi Anntenas: High-gain omnidirectional antennas for large home coverage, incredible Wi-Fi coverage and reliability.
- Beamforming+: Locks on to your Wi-Fi receiving devices Stable and strong.
- APP Control: Black and White List, Power Adjustment, One-Key Channel Optimization, Safety Detection, Remote Management.
- Easy Setup: If you forget the broadband account and password, you can use the Broadband Account & Password Migration Function to copy the old router’s broadband account and password directly to the F9.