SIIG’s mini-dp video dock with USB 3.0 LAN hub – Black allows you to convert your Mini DisplayPort video source to either HDMI or DisplayPort output. It ensures your Mini display port-equipped computer such as MacBook or surface Pro Series computers to be compatible with HDMI or DisplayPort display. Two USB 3.0 ports with SuperSpeed data transfer rate of up to 5Gbps are provided to support smooth and efficient connections. One Gigabit Ethernet port is also available to enable fast and reliable wired network connection. Compact and lightweight design with no external power adapter required makes it Super portable to carry. This mini-dp video dock with USB 3.0 LAN hub is a versatile tool to expand and enhance your computer’s connectivity performance for use at home, in the office or on the road.
- CUTTING EDGE SOLUTION – Allows you to add 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, as well as converting your system’s Mini DisplayPort Output to either HDMI or DisplayPort output ; Drivers need to installed for the USB part to function properly.
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE – Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, Gigabit Ethernet up to 1000 Mb/s transfer rates, DisplayPort output up to 4Kx2K@30Hz, and HDMI output up to 1920×1080@60Hz, enabling reliable and high quality connection.
- MULTI DISPLAY MODES – Supports triple display modes (Mirror, Extended, Primary) through either HDMI OR DisplayPort output. *NOTE: Only ONE video output can be used, either HDMI or DisplayPort. Does not support both outputs simultaneously.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Supports only DP 1.1, does not work with DP 1.2 monitors such as Surface Pro 4 ; Compatible with devices with an available Mini DisplayPort and USB 3.0 port (Need both USB and min displayport to be able to use this product).
- WARRANTY – We provide 3 years warranty with high quality customer service. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.