The Satechi Aluminum Pro Hub is the newest addition to our USB Type-C collection and the perfect companion for your 2016/2017 MacBook Pro. Sleek and compact, the Pro Hub Adapter features a Thunderbolt 3 port, USB-C port, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4k HDMI, and a SD/Micro card reader. Simply, plug and play to expand your MacBook’s capabilities. Designed for the 2016/2017 MacBook Pro – compatible with both 13” and 15” models.
Fast USB-C Connection
Thunderbolt 3 allows data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s to download movies, move files and charge USB-C devices, even faster than before over Type-C connection. Please note the second USB-C port is for data transfer use only.
Upgrade Your Ports
Your favorite TV shows are just an HDMI port away. Enjoy crystal clear video with our added 4k HDMI port for crisp, high-resolution output to your HDMI-enabled external monitor. We recommend to use HDMI 2.0 cables for optimum performance and a direct HDMI to HDMI connection.
Kept the Essentials
Don’t worry, your everyday ports are still here. Utilize the 2 USB 3.0 ports for extra data transfer and Micro/SD card reader for video and photo editing – on the go.
Match Your MacBook
Complement your Apple products with the Pro Hub’s brushed aluminum design for a sleek and modern feel. Available in Space Gray or Silver.
The operating temperature is 86-122°F
For best connection, please use without a laptop case
Not compatible with Apple SuperDrive
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- MORE PORTS, MORE CONVENIENCE – features a Thunderbolt 3 port, 4K HDMI (30Hz) video output, USB-C data port, 2 USB 3.0 and Micro/SD card reader
- SLIM AND COMPACT – portable design makes it simple to take the Type-C hub wherever you go
- MODERN ALUMINUM DESIGN – brushed aluminum finish perfectly complements your Apple accessories, available in Silver and Space Gray
- PLUG AND PLAY – easy to use, with no additional drivers or installation necessary
- DESIGNED FOR MACBOOK PRO – supports 2016 and 2017 MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 ports, including both 13-inch and 15-inch models