Add up to 13 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent HB-U14P USB 2.0 Hub. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Achieve full 480 Mbps on each port. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products. Equipped with a power supply, The hub is uniquely designed so that the two switches can control first six or second seven usb ports with the blue Led indicators.
* Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
* Add up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs.
* Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed
* Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1
What’s in the box?
* 13 Port USB 2.0 hub.
* Power adapter.
This product comes with a 1 year manafacture warranty. In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to sabrent website/support and click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 13 Port hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volt 2.5A. Each USB port on our 13 Port hub will only provide 5 volts 300 Milliamps. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
This hub functions as a USB hub only, to connect USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 devices to your computer, and is not a standalone device charger.
This hub is not recommended for asic bitcoin miners.
- Instantly Add 13 USB 2.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- Gain 13 Downstream Ports Which Offer High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), And Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)
- Easy Setup, Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable
- Backwards Compatible With 1.1 Devices and Hosts
- Add up to 127 Devices by Daisy-Chaining Multiple Hubs