Plug & Play Simplicity (PnP)
Rosewill RC-GS1024v2 doesn’t need extra installation and just works as plug-and-play. Auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection on all ports decrease the need for crossover cable or uplink ports. Each port can be directly connected to a server system, network hub, network router, switch or others with an Ethernet cable, so there’s no confusion about port specificity.
Instant Responses of Network
Rosewill RC-GS1024v2’s non-blocking switching architecture potentially improves the network response and significantly speeds up the connection between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
Go Green with Power Saving Technology
Rosewill RC-GS1024v2 is equipped with power saving technology and features to help make your network compatible without compromising performance. The switch automatically powers down ports which are idle and budgets power output based on different lengths of Ethernet cables.
Rosewill RC-GS1024v2 24-Port Gigabit Desktop / Rackmount Switch is compatible with all 10, 100, and 1,000 Mbps Ethernet devices, allowing you to protect your existing machines while migrating to a faster network. All ports support full- and half-duplex transfer modes for 10/100 Mbps and full-duplex transfer mode for 1,000 Mbps. Rosewill RC-GS1024v2 also supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex transfer mode.
The fan-less design ensures quiet operation in small office spaces, Rosewill RC-GS1024v2 provides the perfect solution for small business and SOHO office deployments.
Desktop / Rack Mountable Design
With desktop / Rackmount design, outstanding performance and quality, Rosewill RC-GS1024v2 is your best selection for expanding your home or office network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 20%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 8K MAC Address Table, 512 Kb Buffer Memory & 10240 Bytes Jumbo Frames
- Store and forward Switching scheme for network switches
- Quiet Operation with a fan-less design
- Plug and Play functionality simplifies installation