Featuring a simple yet flexible design, the Plugable USB2-HUB10C2 provides easy expansion for any USB capable system. Two ports swivel to a vertical position to allow easy insertion with one hand.Compatibility Featuring the Terminus FE1.1SB USB 2.0 hub chipset for maximum compatibility. Supports Microsoft Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and LinuxUnix. Apple SuperDrive not compatible. Full forward and backward compatibility between USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and devices. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers).
Other Common Uses
In addition to use as a standard USB 2.0 hub, the hub can power the Raspberry Pi & Pi 2 and its attached USB devices.
- Plugable’s latest USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub. Includes a robust 20W 5V 4A UL certified power adapter. (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Hub enables connecting 10 additional USB devices. Forwards and backwards compatible with all USB 2.0 or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps. Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers).
- Apple notes: Note that some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- Master blue power LED. Sleek piano black finish. Six ports in front and four rear ports to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessability. Two of the rear ports flip-up to a vertical position to allow for easy access and insertion of USB flash drives and other devices with one hand.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.