Connect up to ten USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to a single port on any computer. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection. Attractive piano black and compact design with a single blue master power LED.
Featuring the VIA VL812 Rev B2 USB 3.0 hub chipset updated to firmware version 9095 for maximum compatibility with almost all USB 3.0 hosts. Supports Microsoft Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux kernels 3.0 and later. Apple SuperDrive not compatible. Older Mac Pros with USB 3.0 PCI Express add-on cards may not work with this or any USB 3.0 hub. Full forward and backward compatibility between USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and devices. Not recommended for use with older TI, Fresco Logic, Etron, or Wistron USB 3.0 host controllers. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers). 2.4Ghz wireless devices such as keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs.
Power and Charging
Comes with a premium 12V 4A 48W UL certified power supply.
- Expand USB connectivity by connecting up to ten USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Two flip-up USB 3.0 ports. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection. Robust 12 volt 4 amp 48 watt power supply included. (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, and Linux / Unix systems. Microsoft Windows systems should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates. Apple Mac OS X and Linux / Unix systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility.
- Apple notes: Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub. Not recommended for use with USB 3.0 PCI-e add-on cards for older Mac Pro systems because of limitations in their software support for USB 3.0 hubs.
- Supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps). Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Backwards compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts. Powerful 12V 4A 48W UL certified laptop-style power adapter with 6+ foot cable.
- Master blue power LED. Sleek piano black glossy finish. Six ports in front and four rear ports to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessability. Two of the rear ports flip-up to a vertical position to allow for easy access and insertion of USB flash drives and other devices with one hand.