Let Wireless Signal Cover All Zone of Your Home
Generally, home router coverage range is limited even blocked by walls in your home. So, a repeater is a must-have to extend your wireless signal to the dead space. Do not worry the signal
problem, just enjoy the life with the network at your comfortable position of your home.
Boost Your WIFI Signal
When there is no wireless hotspot in an area
In an area with much interference.
Interference can be caused by many environmental factors such as microwaves (such as from a microwave oven), metal appliances or metallic coating or an impeded line of sight.
When the distance between the computer and the wireless access point or wireless router is too great for the internal wireless network interface card to receive the wireless signal. When networking in an environment with interference and multiple computers, networks or hubs
Since only one wireless device can transmit at once, wireless transmissions are doubled (router to repeater and then repeater to client versus just router to client), and so:
Wireless throughput is reduced by at least 50%.
Wireless interference (e.g., with other networks on the same channel) is at least doubled.
Link the router’s default name(**AC-2G/**AC-5G) in you WIFI list;
Input” mywifi.net” or “192.168.1.253”in your browser;
Download and select the mode you need, then select the existing signal in your home; Input the password of your upper router if you select repeater or WISP mode to link the network; Then link the signal from the repeater by input the same password as your router
Input Voltage: 100-240V/AC 50-60HZ;
Dimension: 122.5 x79.0 x 40.5mm;
Default Domain: mywifi.net;
IP Address: 192.168.1.253
- Ultimate Performance: universal compatibility Dual band 1200Mbps support 802.11 ac/b/g/n protocol
- Cost-effective Wireless Adapter Mode: Client mode, works as a wireless adapter device for PC or non-network card devices.
- Convenient Encryption WPS Function: Convenient steps to link upper router through press router WPS key and Repeater WPS key.
- Multi-Function: Router/AP/Repeater mode creates a new signal from the existing signal to coverage the zone the old one is difficult to reach.
- External Antennas: increase antennas to take more stable and stronger signal, promise the better performance.