An easy way to add 10 USB 3.0 ports to your desktop, laptop, or other device. An LED for each port indicates connectivity.
The ORICO P10-U3 SuperSpeed USB3.0 HUB with 12V / 3A power adapter features a built-in VL812 USB3.0 controller to offer speeds of up to 5Gbps, and is compatible with USB 2.0 or USB 1.1.
Features a built-in voltage and current control unit, as well as leakage and short-circuit protection with solid capacitors.
An easy and reliable solution for those looking to add 10 SuperSpeed USB3.0 ports to their desktop, notebook, Ultrabook, Mac, Windows 8 tablet PC, and more
Supports USB flash drives, card readers, external hard drives, cameras, cell phones, tablet PCs, USB network adapters and other USB peripherals for both data transfer.
No driver required to support Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8, 8.1,10 Mac OS 9.x or above, and Linux 2.4.x or above
USB 3.0 ports are backward compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1 data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps
Premium 12V/3A AC power adapter allows you to makes full use of all 10 ports CE and FCC Approved
Hub can’t be used as a charger.
Some USB3.0 devices require direction connection to host ports.
2.4Ghz wireless devices such as keyboard / mouse receivers, bluetooth and WiFi adapters may not work with USB3.0 ports. Try to use USB2.0 connection.
For a stable connection, don’t use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
What’s in the Box
1 x 10 Port USB 3.0 Hub
1 x 12V/3A Power Adapter
1 x 3.3ft USB 3.0 Data Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
- Easily add 7 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC, This hub supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps to allow data to move quickly between devices, ideal for high-throughput devices such as USB hard drives, flash drives, and USB video adapters
- VL812 chipset supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above for desktop,notebook, Ultrabook, tablet PCs and more
- Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, Linux (kernels 3.0 and later), and Unix systems. This hub is USB 3.0 Splitter for keyboards, mouses, hard drives, PS 4, Xbox, printers, headphones, Oculus, satellite receivers, and so on.
- LED indicator for each USB3.0 port displays power activity; Plug and play, no driver or application needed
- High-power 36W adapter and durable cable make data transfer more stable