The GS110TP is designed for customers who need a low port density solution with the combination of Gigabit speed and PoE capability. The GS110TP comes with 8 dedicated 10/100/1000 Mbps copper ports to connect to your end devices and two additional Gigabit Fiber ports for uplinks with greater distance. With the PoE capability, the GS110TP can automatically detect PoE on the end devices and dynamically manage power assignments and priority. It is capable of delivering up to 15.4W of power to devices such as wireless access points, IP phones and IP cameras, providing flexibility and ease of deployment to your network.
- GIGABIT ETHERNET – 8-port Gigabit switch with 2 Gigabit SFP ports in a small and sturdy desktop form factor
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET – 8 Gigabit PoE ports (802.3af) providing up to 15.4w per port with 46w total PoE power budget. PoE-capable on all Ports of the Switch .With optional External power supply to reach PoE budget of 720W
- COMPREHENSIVE LAYER2 NETWORKING – VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, rate limiting, Link aggregation, STP, SNMP and ACL
- EASY MANAGEMENT – Setup, configure and monitor with easy-to-use web-browser based interface and IPv6 management supported
- SILENT OPERATION – Fan-less switch for perfectly silent operation
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION – Lifetime Limited Hardware warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert