The NETGEAR ProSAFE JGS524PE 24-port Gigabit PoE Web Managed (Plus) Switch provides fundamental network features that will help optimize the performance of business networks. On top of the plug-N-play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, the JGS524PE also offers essential networking features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), rate limiting and traffic monitoring. 12 of the ports are PoE ports with a total power budget of 100W and can power devices such as IP phones, IP surveillance cameras and wireless access points with just an Ethernet cable. NETGEAR ProSAFE Web Manged (Plus) Switches are an exceptional value for businesses looking to add intelligence to their network beyond what unmanaged switches can provide.
- SIMPLE SETUP – Setup and configure with easy-to-use web-browser based interface. The switch does not support IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation or Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) groups.
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET – 24-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with 16 PoE ports (802.3af) providing up to 15w per port with 100w total PoE power budget
- ESSENTIAL NETWORKING – Segment and prioritize your traffic with VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, rate limiting and traffic monitoring
- EASY-MONITORING – Monitor your network status and your cabling with the port statistics and cable health
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT – DESKTOP / 1U Rack mountable form factor
- ProSAFE Lifetime Protection – Lifetime Limited Hardware warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert