Motorola’s next generation SURFboard SB5100 Cable Modem incorporates the latest DOCSIS 2.0 Advanced Time Division Multiple Access (A-TDMA) and Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (S-CDMA) technologies to provide up to three times greater upstream capacity than DOCSIS 1.0/1.1 systems. Packed with power, the SB5100 is interoperable and backward compatible with DOCSIS 1.0 and 1.1 for a fast and timely transition – operators can deploy the SB5100 today without a service interruption.
- DOCSIS 1.1 and 2.0 Certified
- Integrated A-TDMA and S-CDMA technology–capable of providing up to 30 Mbps upstream data rate
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Front panel status LEDs and built-in HTML-based diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, NT, XP, Mac OS, Linux, and UNIX