Motorola’s MG7700 is a 24×8 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with a built-in AC1900 Dual-Band WiFi Gigabit Router. MG7700 is approved by Comcast Xfinity and recommended for service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Owning the MG7700 eliminates modem rental charges of $132 per year. With easy installation, very high-speed, broad compatibility, and superb customer support, Model MG7700 is a great choice for almost any Comcast Internet user. 24×8 modem performance means that up to 24 cable data channels carry data from the Internet, 24 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0; and up to 8 channels carry data to the Internet. MG7700 features Full-band Capture Digital Tuning for even higher speeds and energy savings. Wireless Power Boost amplifies the wireless signal to the legal limit and increases speed and range. AnyBeam beamforming at 2.4GHz and 5GHz focuses the signal on wireless clients for further improvements to wireless performance and range. The built-in AC1900 Dual Band wireless router provides the range, wireless speeds, and networking needed for wireless n/ac/g/b devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices. Router features include an advanced firewall, parental controls, and browser-based configuration. Guest network access gives visitors Internet services while protecting your local network’s private information.. Seven status reporting LEDs allow easy status monitoring. Two year warranty is the longest in the cable modem industry. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are ready to help if you need them. Best of all, Motorola MG7700 offers the value, performance, and attention to quality that makes Motorola the leading brand of cable modems. (Note: NO phone jack for Comcast’s Telephone Service option).
- 24X8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1900 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more. This product is approved by Comcast Xfinity and recommended for service speeds up to 650 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service from Comcast Xfinity, and is approved for use in the modem ownership program that saves rental fees of $132 per year. (Model MG7550 has no phone jack and will not work with Xfinity Voice. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed WiFi router with AC1900 Wi-Fi and Power Boost provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.