New in 2016, Model MB7220 is an 8×4 343 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem certified by a number of leading cable service providers including Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, Cox, and BrightHouse. Owning this modem eliminates modem rental charges that are often $100 or more per year. With easy installation, high-speed, broad compatibility, and superb customer support, Model MB7220 is the perfect choice for almost any cable modem user. 8 X 4 means that up to 8 cable data channels carry data from the Internet, eight times faster than DOCSIS 2.0; and up to 4 channels carry data to the Internet. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner helps assure consistently fast speeds from your service provider. A 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) port allows connection of a computer, router, HDTV, game station, or other Ethernet-capable device. Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are ready and willing to help if you need them. Model MB7220’s compact, attractive design saves space and looks good in any home or office. DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 support and CableLabs certification ensure compatibility with cable services nationwide. Best of all, the MB7220 offers the value, performance, and attention to quality that continue to make Motorola the leading brand of cable modems. Please note that the MB7220 plugs easily into computers, HDTVs, and other Ethernet-capable devices including any router of your choice, but the MB7220 does not have a built-in router. Motorola Model MG7310, for instance, has both a cable modem and a built-in router.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
- New in 2016, 8×4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 343 Mbps, eight times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of $120 or more per year
- Cable modem’s Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or VoIP telephone adapter. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.