New in 2017, Model MB7621 is a 24×8 1,000 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem certified by XFINITY from Comcast for speed tiers up to and including Comcast Xfinity Extreme Pro Internet 400. The MB7621 is also approved by Charter Spectrum, Suddenlink, CableOne, RCN and more. Owning this modem eliminates modem rental charges that are up to $132 per year. With easy installation, high-speed, Broadcom IC technology, broad compatibility, and superb customer support, Model MB7621 is the perfect choice for almost any cable modem user. 24 X 8 performance means that up to 24 cable data channels carry data from the Internet, twenty-four times faster than DOCSIS 2.0; and up to 8 channels carry data to the Internet. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner helps assure consistently fast speeds from your service provider. MB7621 does not include a WiFi Router or an adapter for telephone service (sometimes called cable telephone or digital telephone service). It includes a 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) port for a high-speed connection of a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or other Ethernet-capable device. Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are ready and willing to help if you need them. Model MB7621’s compact, attractive design saves space and looks good in any home or office. This product is backed by a two-year warranty and features ruggedized lightning and power surge circuits to provide additional protection of your investment. DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 support and Cable Labs certification ensure compatibility with services nationwide. Best of all, the MB7621 offers the value, performance, and attention to quality that continue to make Motorola the leading brand of cable modems. Please note that the MB7621 plugs easily into computers, HDTVs, and other Ethernet-capable devices including any router of your choice, but the MB7621 does not have a built-in Wi-Fi router or phone jack. Moto
- Recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem’s one Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLInk, RCN, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that save rental charges up to $132 per year. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based Motorola customer support specialists are happy to help if you need them. Support is in English or Spanish.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge protection circuits guard your investment.