Engineered purely for gaming, the Linksys WRT32X Gaming Router with Killer Prioritization Engine provides a dominating home network. This high-performance gaming router synchronizes with Killer-enabled PCs–from brands such as Alienware, Gigabyte, MSI and Razer–to reduce peak ping times by 77% and deliver smooth, lag-free gaming. You gain an unrivaled advantage over your competition in MOBAs, shooters, and other games where a single millisecond can mean victory or defeat.
- The first router purpose-built to prioritize gaming.
- The Killer Prioritization Engine identifies, prioritizes and accelerates gaming network traffic above all else, to reduce peak ping by up to 77%*
- Synchronizes with Killer-enabled PCs–from brands such as AlienwareTM, GigabyteTM, MSITM and RazerTM
- Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing.
- The WRT32X gives you dominating Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps that keep you at the top of your game.
- Each connected client device receives its own dedicated data stream, so multiple users won’t have to compete with one another for bandwidth.
- The WRT32X gaming router also features a pro-grade Gigabit Ethernet switch with four ports, making it ideal for connecting multiple gaming rigs or consoles at your next LAN party.
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) certification from the FCC not only allows operation at 160MHz enabling Tri-Stream160, but it also triples the channels available at 80MHz so the WRT32X can operate in the clearest airspace that other routers aren’t allowed.