Want to extend WiFi Range via Ethernet cable? Try the AP mode:
STEP 1: Connect your Smartphone to WiFi network named “Kasda XXXX KW5583” .
STEP 2: Open the browser on the phone and login with IP address: 192.168.172.2.
STEP 3: Set up the login password. STEP 4: Choose the AP mode.
STEP 5: Set up SSID and WiFi password of the AP.
STEP 6: Choose the DHCP protocol.
STEP 7: Click Save/Apply.
STEP 8: Connect the AP to your main router’s LAN port via Ethernet cable.
*Easy Setup via Smartphone, no need to download any App.
*Simply use the WPS Button on the WiFi range extender to automatically sync it to main router.
*Seamless WiFi roaming between your main router and extender.
*Repeater mode: Fast Ethernet Port works as LAN, connecting to PC, Gaming console…etc.
*AP mode: Fast Ethernet Port works as WAN, connecting to main router’s LAN port.
*Convenient wall-plug design, make it more flexible to install and deployed
*High compatibility with all wireless routers in the market.
*Physical Interface: 1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port.
*Buttons: Reset, WPS.
*LED Indicators: Power, WIFI, LAN, INET.
*Antenna: 2 x External 5dBi Fixed Antennas.
*Power Supply: 100-240V AC, US Standard 2 flat pins.
*Wireless Standards: 802.11b/g/n for 2.4GHz.
*Wireless Speed: 2.4GHz up to 300Mbps.
*Transmit Power: up to 20dBm.
*Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/TKIP/AES.
What you get:
*N300 WiFi Range Extender x1
*Quick Setup Guide x1
*Worry-free 24-month warranty
*Friendly customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUPERIOR EASY SETUP — WiFi Range Extender with effortless setup via Smartphone only, no need to download any APP
- ONE-PUSH CONNECTION — One-push of WPS Button on both the Wireless extender and main router for secured connection automatically, no web page setup needed
- SEAMLESS ROAMING — Same SSID for automatic seamless WiFi roaming between the main router and Wireless booster
- DUAL WORKING MODE — One fast Ethernet Port act as LAN for wireless repeater mode, and as WAN for WiFi Access Point mode
- EXCELLENT RANGE — External 2T2R 5dBi high gain antennas for better receiving and transmitting of the WiFI signal