Why hasnt anyone thought of this before. Anyone that has installed POE powered IP phones or IP cameras has probably had a need for something like this. POE Powered 2 Port Unmanaged Switch: This device will take an incoming POE power source to be powered and act as a standard 2 Port POE switch. Has 1 port in and 2 Ports out. Useful if you want to take an incoming POE signal sent through one cable and be split out to power 2 cameras at once. Can also be used as a switch for non-POE devices as well. This device requires no local power and does not need a receptable nearby. The only way it is powered is by the incoming POE power from your POE switch or injector.
- Can Serve 2 Purposes (or both at the same time): #1) Can be used as a POE powered 2 Port POE switch #2) Can be used to extend your network cable run past the normal 300 meter distance limitation
- POE powered 2 Port switch: Has 1 port in and 2 ports out. Takes incoming POE through the in port and will act as a 2 port unmanaged POE switch through the 2 out ports to 2 more networkable devices.
- POE and/or Network Range Extender: Allows you to run cable lengths past the tradition 300 feet restriction. Daisy chain up to 2 extenders to run upwards to 900 feet
- Requires no local power, you dont need a power source nearby the extender as its simply powered from the incoming POE power from your POE switch or injector at the beginning of the cable run. (POE injector/switch is not included)
- Wall mountable low profile design. only 3.1″ x 3″ x 1″