INOD is Committed to Developing and Marketing Smart Wireless Expansion Devices That Make Life Easier.
The INOD N300 Universal WiFi Range Extender is designed to conveniently extend
the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network and
eliminate dead zones. Small size with better performance and wider coverage!
Works with any standard router or gateway. Wireless-N Technology
Wavlink N300 Range Extender is designed to extend the coverage of an existing
wireless network to eliminate “wifi dead zones”.
It is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network, beam forming
improves range, strength and stable performance. Working Modes:
WiFi Range Extender(Repeater) – Connects to an existing network and extends the
wireless signal comprehensively.
Router Mode – Creates an instant private wireless network and share Internet to
multiple Wi-Fi devices, which is suitable for most hotel and home network.
Wireless Access Point – Convert a wired network to a wireless network. You can
turn that Ethernet port in your hotel room into your own personal Wi-Fi hotspot.
High Performance and More Security WiFi range extender
Build-in Realtek (RTL8196E+RTL8192ER) chip and 2 x 3dBi external antennas offer
more stable WiFi signal and wider coverage.
Support Security Encryption Type : WEP, WPA PSK, WPA2 PSK, WPA /WPA2 PSK
(Mixed); WPA / WPA2 Encryption: TKIP, AES
Easy Set up features:
LED Signal indicator helps to find the most accurate location to connect your
router when using repeater mode
Can be wireless configured by mobile terminal based on IOS and all android
smartphones/ tablets, or wired configured by laptops/ desktop computer.
- BOOST WIFI COVERAGE: Boosts your existing Wi-Fi coverage, extend wireless network to hard-to-reach areas. Escape Wi-Fi Dead Zones.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: External antennas for better performance, reliable wireless N network speed up to 300Mbps covering your bedroom, floors, restroom, garage and garden
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button; or browser-based configuration, accessible from almost any device, including iOS and Android mobile platforms. Smart LED signal indicator helps you find the best location
- ETHERNET BRIDGE: While boosting your existing Wi-Fi coverage, the two Ethernet ports can connect any wired device such as a smart TV, multimedia player, game console or PC to your WiFi network, work as a media bridge
- CREATE A NEW WIFI NETWORK: In Access Point (AP) mode, it can be connected to any wired LAN to create a new Wi-Fi Access point, allowing the internet connection to be accessed from laptops, tablets, phones or other Wi-Fi devices