Unleash your Wireless Network with the Hawking Hi-Gain 2.4GHz Wireless-300N Dual Radio Smart Repeater, HOW2R1. The HOW2R1 smart repeater connects and repeats your existing wireless network with up to 64x the power output and 8x the distance of a standard Wireless-G device. Similar to the Hawking’s HW2R1 Smart Repeater with dual radio design, the HOW2R1 Smart Repeater is engineered with two powerful Wi-Fi radios, one radio is dedicated to receiving signals from a wireless source, access point or router, and the other radio is used to rebroadcasting wireless signals throughout your surroundings. To further enhance its wireless range and coverage, the Wi-Fi receiving radio is connected to an 11dBi directional antenna, integrated internally in the HOW2R1. In addition, two external 5dBi antennas are connected to the rebroadcasting Wi-Fi radio to effectively eliminate wireless dead spots inside and outside of your home or office.
- Connects and repeats any 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless network. Waterproof design
- Eliminate wireless dead spots; engineered with 2 wireless radios
- Built-in 11dBi directional antenna dedicated to receiving wireless signals
- 2 x external 5dBi omni-directional antennas dedicated to broadcasting wireless signals
- Heavy duty, weatherproof design and Power Over Ethernet supported
- 32x the Power Output and up to 8X more coverage, than a standard wireless-N network.Eliminates wireless dead spots inside and outside your home or office.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video and the Installation Manual before which is highly essential.