GL.iNet 4G Smart router is an industrial grade mobile router for 4G LTE to Wi-Fi solution. It is powered by Atheros AR9331 chipset and equipped with EC25-A LTE module.
4G LTE to Wi-Fi Converter:
The router can share a 4G mobile broadband Internet connection from a micro SIM card and create an up to 150Mbps Wi-Fi network. By separating modem and CPU and using Industrial grade modules, this router brings you security with best performance.
Supported frequency bands:
FDD LTE: B2/B4/B12
Larger Storage and Extendibility:
The router is with storages of 64MB RAM and 16MB Flash, which can be further extended using the external MicroSD slot and USB sticks. There are 2 Ethernet ports. It is an ideal portable gateway for IoT development.
Portable Travel Mate:
The router is lightweight and portable. With 5000mAh embedded lithium-polymer battery, it supports 8 hours long working duration. It is well designed to fulfill your internet access need during your trip. Its working tempreature is from 0 – 45 degrees Celsius.
Open Source and Programmable:
OpenWRT is pre-installed and backed with a repository of 4000+ software packages. It is also Pre-installed with an OpenVPN client which works with 20+ VPN service providers.
For more details, please check our online docs at http://www.gl-inet.com/docs
- SMART 4G TO WI-FI CONVERTER: Transfer 4G LTE signal to Wi-Fi, 2.4G 150Mbps.
- OPEN SOURCE & PROGRAMMABLE: OpenWrt pre-installed, extremely extendable in functions.
- COMPACT & DURABLE: 105*72*27mm compact size with 170g light weight, Max. 8 hours long working duration makes it perfect for your nice travel mate.
- LARGER STORAGE & EXTENSIBILITY: 64MB RAM, 16MB Flash ROM, dual Ethernet ports, Max. 128GB MicroSD support, USB 2.0 port, Antenna SMA mount holes reserved.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: GL-MiFi-A 4G smart router (1-year Warranty), USB cable, 5V/2A power adapters, User manual.