The WebSTAR DPC2100 is a perfect replacement for your leased modem. Experience the savings of owning your own cable modem and stop paying monthly rental fees to your service provider. The WebSTAR DPC2100 is DOCSIS 2.0 certified and compatible with all major carriers and supports most levels of service. Speed: Up to 43 Mbps downstream and 10 Mbps upstream Convenience: Always on – three simple connections and your high-speed link is ready for data Size: Small, compact design – only 5.25 in.(H) x 4 in.(D) x 1.5 in.(W) Compatibility/Portability: The DPC2100 is DOCSIS 2.0 certified Orientation: Mounts either vertically or horizontally – flexible design to fit your space requirements Power: External universal power supply and power cord included Display: Five, easy-to-understand LEDs (Power, PC, Cable, Send, Receive) – diagnostics made simple Connection: USB and Ethernet ports – getting a new PC doesn’t mean having to acquire a new cable modem (USB and Ethernet cables included) Multiple Users: One DPC2100 can support up to 64 devices (additional equipment required). Please note, Scientific Atlanta produced this device before being purchased by Cisco. As such, units may feature the Cisco or Scientific Atlanta brand on the bezel.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port to connect with router or computer
- Specially designed architecture-allows for future upgrades
- Requires Cable Internet Service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers. Contact your ISP to verify compatibility.
- Capable of up to 43Mbps down and 10Mbps upstream Internet speeds
- Front-panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting