The DGS-1510-28X supports 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and 4 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports. The DGS-1510 Series is D-Link’s latest generation of SmartPro switches with 10-Gibabit port connectivity, making them ideal for deployment in SME/SMB networks. This series integrates advanced management and security functions that are similar to those of a fully managed switch, but less complex. Available in 16, 24 and 48 10/100/1000 Mbps port models; these switches also include 1G and/or 10G optical SFP/SFP+ ports. Depending on whether linear or fault-tolerant ring stacking is implemented, users can use one or two 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports to create a physical stack. Users can mix any of the DGS-1510 SmartPro models in a single stack to allow simultaneous and easy configuration, management and troubleshooting. The DGS-1510 Series switches are equipped with a complete lineup of Layer 2 features including IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree, LACP, and LLDP. Network maintenance features include Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics. D-Link Safeguard Engine protects the switches against traffic flooding caused by virus attacks. The switches also support 802.1X port based authentication. The Access Control List (ACL) feature enhances network security and helps to protect the internal IT network by screening ingress traffic based on MAC or IP addresses. ARP Spoofing Prevention protects from attacks on the Ethernet network that may allow an intruder to sniff data frames, modify traffic, or bring traffic to a halt altogether by sending fake ARP messages to the network. For added security, the DHCP Server Screening feature screens rogue DHCP server packets from user ports to prevent unauthorized IP assignment. All DGS-1510 Series are certified to be IPv6 Ready Logo Phase 2, which guarantees interoperability for IPv6 environments.
- Twenty-four (24) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports
- Four (4) 10-Gigabit SFP+ Ports
- Ideal for SMB networks with large bandwidth demands requiring 10G uplinks, Physical Stacking, and L3 Static Routing
- Security features include IP-MAC-Port binding, Safeguard Engine, ACL, and ARP Spoofing Prevention
- IPv6 management / IPv6 Neighbor Discovery / IPv6 static routing
- Advanced management and security features similar to those of a fully managed switch, but at the price of a smart switch