How it Works: Our directional Point to Point WiFi Antenna receives a distant available public WiFi signal about 1/2 mile away (max. range is about 3 miles*) and connected with our CC Vector repeats a new WiFi signal to all devices in your barn, shop, office or other outbuilding. Range depends on obstructions and the signal strength of the network you’re connecting to. The system uses a directional 15dBi parabolic antenna to increase speed and reduce interference from other WiFi networks. The heavy-duty system mounts outdoors (mast not included) to a fixed location and then connects to the CC Vector inside. The receiving antenna’s range exceeds average WiFi extenders designed for in-home use and the system works on all Windows, AndroidTM, Apple®, iPhone® and Smart TV’s. There are two available Ethernet jacks on the CC Vector for hardwiring additional computers or routers. It uses the most popular WiFi band at 2.4GHz and the setup is simple and easy for basic computer users. The CC Vector Long Range is capable of supporting two users watching standard quality video like NetflixTM or several users browsing the internet simultaneously. As distance is increased, speed is reduced. Comes with C. Crane US based tech support.
- Ultimate Long Range Reception
- Repeats WiFi Signal to Multiple Devices such as: Smartphones, Tablets or Computers
- Weatherproof, Rugged Antenna Receives in One Direction
- Best for Mounting Receiving Antenna in a Fixed Location
- Includes 30-ft. USB Cable (Mast Not Included). Comes with C. Crane US based tech support.