The POE-SW501 is a 100Mbps Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE ports and 1 uplink port. At 65W of power, the POE-SW501 supplies data and Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a single Cat-5 cable (sold separately). The POE-SW501 is suitable for IP-based surveillance cameras, but will work with any device that uses power over Ethernet. All ports automatically detect devices, speed and cable type making setup quick and easy!
- 4 PoE Ports and 1 Uplink Port at 10/100Mbps each
- 65W Max Power (up to 15.4W per port) | IEEE 802.3af
- Unmanaged Switch – PD (Power Detection) Ports Automatically Detect Devices
- Compact Design with Internal Power Supply
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X and Non-Blocking Data Forward