The POE-SW1602G is a 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 220 watts of PoE power; all 16 ports provide up to 30W each. It also has two Gigabit SFP uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports.
- Up to 30W of power per port (Mode A)
- Complies to IEEE 802.3at PoE standard and is backwards-compatible
- Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
- Automatic Detection and Protection of Non-standard Ethernet Terminals
- Supports 10/100/1000 Base-T applications
- Plug-and-Play – no configuration required
- Internal power supply
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, as well as a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.
- 16 Gigabit PoE+ Ports at 10/100/1000Mbps each
- 2 Gigabit SFP Uplink (1000Base-SX/LX)
- 220W Max Power (up to 30W per port)
- 19″ Rack-Mountable (with built-in power supply)
- Unmanaged Switch – Ports Automatically Detect Devices