The MRE220 supports wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and assists in expanding your router¡¯s network coverage to its primary Wi-Fi dead zone. MRE220 is a compact designed gadget with quality performance. It works with any universal Wi-Fi routers. The Wi-Fi range extender equips a well-designed web setup wizard, which makes the configuration run at the optimum speed. Additionally, MRE220 can be powered by any standard USB ports (e.g. USB adapters, power banks), allowing the Wi-Fi repeater¡¯s deployment to run optimally undeterred by the location of the power socket.
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the Amazon Echo, Alexa Smart Plugs, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, Roku, Arlo IP Cameras, Kindle, PlayStation Xbox, Smart TV, NVIDIA SHIELD TV and other phones & media players
- Compatible with TP-LINK, Netgear, Dlink, Arris and other universal routers, Comcast / Verizon / at&t / Sprint / T-Mobile Gateways and other cable modem or IPTV boxes
- Compact Design & Great Performance w/ two internal antennas. Powered by any 5V/ 1~2A power adapter, such as unused phone charger, USB power strip, wall charger, travel charger, power banks and etc. (Power supply not included)
- Super Easy Installation w/ a built-in web setup wizard, which can be easily configured by Phones/ Tablets/ PC/ Laptops and etc. Live Support and detailed guide w/ screenshot at www.meross.com
- 3 Years’ Warranty. FCC Certified. Get refunded if you’re not happy with it