The Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8×4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) TM804G delivers four lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages. Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, the TM804G enables cable operators to address business subscribers’ productivity demands with the speed and performance found only in the 8×4 channel bonded environment. With the TM804G, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber threats. Additionally, the TM804 offers full support for a variety of voice codecs, including HD Voice support, as well as multiple call signaling methods – NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable 2.0 IMS.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- Up to 4 lines of carrier-grade VoIP
- DOCSIS 3.0 compliant – Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
- Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform
- Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring