The Touchstone TM722g DOCSIS 3.0 (EMTA) that delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VOIP), Ultra-high speed data access, and two battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages. With DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 150 Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and Fiber to the home threats. The TM722g is backwards compatible with legacy DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 cable equipment and can be deployed without service interruption.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- Compatible with Comcast Internet & Phone Service (and Major US Cable Providers)
- Download speeds up to 343 Mbps
- Flexible 4×4 upstream / downstream channel-bonding with superior throughput
- Meets DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networksr-supplied Ethernet hubs)