The SURFboard SVG2482AC is the first retail Wi-Fi modem to feature RDK-B and is optimized for use with XFINITY Internet & Voice Service. RDK-B is an open-source software standard for accelerating the delivery of the latest entertainment and broadband services. It enables cable Internet providers to quickly and efficiently deliver next-gen products and services directly to the devices on their network. With Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps, download speeds up to 1 Gbps and 2 telephone lines, the SVG2482AC is the perfect solution to kick your XFINITY home network into high gear! Add a battery backup (sold separately) for guaranteed coverage during power outages. Put the power back in your control with SURFboard.
- 3 Products in 1: 8×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + AC1750 Wi-Fi Router + Xfinity telephony
- APPROVED for use with Comcast Xfinity Internet & Voice Service with RDK-B technology to support next-gen products and services
- Does NOT support XFINITY Home Security or Home Control Service without also having an XFINITY Home Router from Comcast that only Comcast can provide; NOT approved on any other Cable Internet Providers
- 24 DOWNLOAD and 8 UPLOAD Channels ideal for Internet plans up to 600 Mbps; Comcast Xfinity Service is required to use this product
- AC1750 dual band concurrent WiFi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired devices
- 2 Telephone ports to support Xfinity Voice; Optional battery backup (sold separately) for placing and receiving voice calls during power outages; 2 Year Limited Warranty with US Technical support
- Note, Comcast will not provision this model for Gig Speed services. A DOCSIS 3.1 modem, such as the ARRIS SB8200, is required for Gig speed service.