Key Features: – Plug and play installation – Front panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting – Multi-language user guides – User-friendly online diagnostics – Backward-compatible to DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 1.x and 2.0 – DOCSIS 3.0-certified (EuroDOCSIS 3.0-based)
1.Power ON your computer and log in. The RECEIVE, SEND, and ONLINE LEDs on your modem should first FLASH (blink) and then light up SOLID. See next page for more LED information. Note: If all three LEDs did not light up SOLID, contact your service provider.
2.Open a web browser of your choice, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome, or Safari.
3.Type a valid URL (for example, www.arrisi.com/consumer) in the address bar and then click or press Enter. The website should open. – If it opened, your modem was set up properly. – If it did not open, please contact your current service provider to set up your Internet service or activate your modem
- DOCSIS 3.0 certified, capable of up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on Cable Internet Service Provider
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 networking, as well as Windows, Mac, and Linux computers
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to connect with router or computer
- Requires Cable Internet Service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers. Contact your ISP to confirm compatibility. Front-panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- Tips* • Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. • Increase the separation between the device and receiver. • Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. . Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.