Simplistic. Speedy. Expansive. Complement your computer with added ports and style.
Solid aluminum body with rounded corners complements your Apple-style desktop or laptop. Compact (5.1 × 1.8 × 1.1in) and lightweight (4.7oz), free yourself from cable-chaos and put your workspace back in order – all without taking up too much space.
The provided hook-and-loop installation strip fixes the hub in place – under the monitor, beside the laptop or wherever seems best to you – and facilitates one-handed plugging and unplugging. Horizontally-positioned ports give a wider berth for over-sized USB connectors. A green LED indicator reveals the power status. Taken together, we’ve made accessing your data as easy and intuitive as possible.
SuperSpeed × 7.
Don’t deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work (or play). With 7 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS 9.1 and above, or Linux.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
Power Usage Alerts:
To ensure a stable connection, don’t use this hub with high power consumption devices (those exceeding a combined current of 4 Amps among all ports) such as some large-capacity hard drives.
This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices which have irregular charging requirements.
Some USB 3.0 devices (such as Apple SuperDrive and some WD hard drives) require direct connection to host ports.
2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection instead.
- Apple-style aluminum finish creates a natural extension to your Mac computer.
- Saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps (much faster than USB 2.0). Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
- No drivers required for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS X 10.2 and above. Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot swapping.
- Power solely through the USB connection when on the go or connect to the provided power adapter for a higher power output.
- Package contents: Anker USB 3.0 7-Port Aluminum Hub, USB 3.0 cable (3.3ft), 5V/4A power adapter (4ft), hook-and-loop installation strip, user manual.