4-Switch 4-Port USB Data Hub
The USB Hub with Individual Power Controls
Four is the Magic Number
Get more space to connect your devices by changing one of your USB ports into a connectivity station.
Click On, Click Off
Forget about plugging, unplugging, and fumbling with numerous USB connectors. Each USB port has a toggle button with an individual LED power indicator, allowing you to seamlessly transition between devices.
Optimized to work flawlessly with the full range of USB devices
With speeds up to 5 Gbps, transfer movies, music, and more in seconds.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
To ensure a stable connection, a maximum of only 2 external hard drives may be connected to 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub at a time.
When the hub is not powered by a charger, connected USB devices should not exceed a combined input current of 900mA.
When powered by a charger, the combined input current should not exceed 2.4A (max of 900mA for each USB port).
The USB ports are intended for data transfer. They only provide a minimal 0.5A charging output.
- Four-in-One: Transform one USB port into 4, letting you plug more in and be more productive.
- Convenient Control: Individual power switches for each USB port make swapping peripherals a breeze.
- Universal Compatibility: Optimized to operate flawlessly with almost any USB device.
- High-Speed Data: Transfer music, movies, or years of photos in seconds with 5 Gbps speeds.
- What You Get: 4-Switch 4-Port USB Data Hub, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.