Questions and Solutions:
Q1.How to reset this router?
Plug WiFi extender into a socket, wait for 15 seconds,and then RESET it.( With a tiny something into the RESET hole,pressing and holding for about 10 seconds. )
Q2.What can I do if the login page does not appear?
There may several solutions for this issue:
1.Make sure your computer/smartphone is connected to the wifi SSID: Wireless-N
2.Check the IP setting of your computer,confirm it’s set into obtain the IP address automatically Verify the login address is entered correctly
3.Try another web browser to open the login page again
4.Reboot your router and try again
5.Disable the network adapter used currently and then enable it again.
Q3.What can I do if I cann’t access the Internet?
Check the password you entered,please note you must enter the original WiFi Password.
Q4.Why set the repeater mode is unsuccessful?
You may have typed in the router’s wireless password incorrectly,
please log in and check the wireless password,no more than 32 characters
The mini Router may be out of range,please move it closer to the router
Please reset the Mini Router and go through the configuration again
Optional working modes
1.Wireless Router Mode:
Create a wireless network and share Internet to multiple Wi-Fi devices.
Extend wireless range.
Connect wired network and share the Internet with friends.
Frequency Band：2.4 GHz
Wireless Security：WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, WPS
What’s in the package:
1 x Wireless-N Wifi Router
1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
1 x User manual
- 1. Multiple Operation Modes – Wireless Router Mode, Repeater Mode, Access Point Mode, and WISP Client Router Mode
- 2. Repeater Mode easily boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas. Allows wireless signal to reach through walls and windows
- 3. Easy to Install and Use – Small size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move with flexibility. Simply pressing WPS button to ensure the network is safe
- 4. Universal Compatibility – Work with any wireless device/network/router. 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates ideal for video streaming, web browsing, and Internet calling
- 5. Two Ethernet ports (WAN & LAN) allow the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices