BC 1.2 charging-compliant devices – Apple: iPhone 5 / 5S / 6 / 6 plus / 6S / 6S plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini / Mini 2
Some USB 3.0 devices require direction connection to host ports.
2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
- The 2nd Generation Product has been updated in September. The latest version improves some of the bugs reflected by our users by updating the firmware. It enables our hub to function when the computer is in sleep mode or even shut down.The compatibility between devices and our hub has been optimized to support more devices
- 10x data transfer speed – the 7 USB 3.0 Ports support transfer speed of up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0.It is also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- 3 charging Ports power all your devices – 3 BC1.2 charging Ports can deliver up to 5V/1.5A per port that charge 1.5x Fast when compare with 5V/1A original Charger.
- Plug and play – compatible with and support Plug and play feature in most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, MacOS, and Linux systems.
- Considerate design – a dim White LED indicator on the power button and 7 dim White LED indicators beyond Each USB port help visualize the connection status.